Liverpool star Fabinho reveals he and Alisson will MISS game against Watford because Brazil play just 35 HOURS before kick-off… with club deciding whether the duo should quarantine in Spain before facing Atletico Madrid
- Liverpool are back in action against Watford 35 hours after Brazil play Uruguay
- Fabinho and Alisson are currently away on international duty with Brazil
- The midfielder believes neither he or Alisson will be available for Watford
- He added the club are deciding whether the duo should then travel to Spain
- The Reds travel to Spain to face Atletico Madrid on Tuesday evening
Liverpool star Fabinho believes that neither he or Alisson will be available for Jurgen Klopp’s side, in their Premier League clash against Watford at the weekend.
The Reds could briefly go top of the table, should they beat the Hornets in the lunch time kick-off on Saturday afternoon.
However, they are likely to miss the Brazilian pair who are still away on international duty and set to face Uruguay at 1.30am British time on Friday morning – just 35 hours before kick-off at Vicarage Road.
Fabinho is on international duty with Brazil who play Uruguay 35 hours before Liverpool kick-off at Watford
Speaking to Brazilian press, Fabinho has admitted he can’t see himself or Alisson taking part in the game due to the quick turnaround required to participate.
He also claimed the club are deciding whether they should stay in a hotel in England while they quarantine, or whether they should stay in Spain before the Reds face Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
The midfielder said: ‘I believe that this first match against Watford it will be very hard for us, I don’t think we will play. Neither Alisson or…
Source : dailymail